2013 has been an eventful year, though its only November a lot have happened.
1. I bought my very first property! My very own name and all, no joint purchase. Hehe
2. Changed job. I'm finally doing what I want to do. Work has been crazy hectic. I leave home at least 7:30 am everyday no thanks to traffic and I leave work earliest 7:30 pm. Whatever it is I'm happy with what I'm doing so no complain.
3. Traveled to Hua Hin. It is not in China, its in Thailand. 3 hours drive from Bangkok where the Thai royalty goes there for summer vacation. The water is clear and sand is soft. Talking bout it makes me miss that place now. Will blog bout it soon if I have time. Here's a photo taken in front of our resort.
So happen on the day we were walking on the beach there was a boat right smack in the middle. Like some set up for photo shoot but its a real fisherman's boat.
3. Went to Jakarta for the first time to attend a friend's wedding. The reception was beautiful.
So fairy tale like.
4. Watched One Republic live! I have always wanted to watch them perform live. Been a big fan before they got famous. Ern Teck was the one who introduced me to the band and now that they are famous he is not very happy with that. Imagine this.
Ern Teck trying to pick a girl up.
ET: Hey I know of this band which is pretty mellow.
Girl: yea right. So who are they?
ET: *plays One Republic - Apologize
Now that they are famous, one power pick up line gone. HAHAHAHA
But hallway through the concert I had to leave as it was raining and I was sick. Btw I'm diagnosed with Influenza A, a kind of virus you find in H1N1 and I have to be quarantined for 5 days. FML
5. And of all wonderful things above, apart from the stupid flu, I met the love of my life.
Will beautify the blog if I have time. I just wanna do this coz I wanna just browse through this few years later and go oh yea this happened or awww. I'm getting old so I tend to be forgetful.
Stay awesome people!